Lawn Party Under the Stars
Saturday, May 21
6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
The 10th annual Lawn Party Under the Stars promises to be the best one yet. We have elevated the “backyard bash” to new heights. Please support our programs for individuals with autism by attending this one-of-a-kind event in Birdneck Point at the home of Larry and Sharon Slipow.
You can look forward to:
- Mouth-watering food, including an oyster “island”, passed hors d’oeuvres, and an impressive spread catered by our beloved community partners, Baker’s Crust and Coastal Grill.
- Top-shelf open bars (yes, multiple!)
- Music by local favorites, Strictly Bizzness
- Live and Silent Auctions (stuff you’re REALLY gonna want!)
- Free satellite parking and complimentary shuttling to and from the party
- Attire: Dressy-casual (please keep in mind that this is an outdoor event, so plan your footwear accordingly)
- This year, to honor individuals and families affected by autism, we are “Lighting it Up Blue.”
Support the cause and join the party, because “Children with Autism are Children First.”
The Lawn Party organizers extend our sincerest gratitude to the F.A.C.T. Board and thank them for their talents, time, and dedication.
|Toby Adamson||Duncan McDuff|
|John Alspaugh||George Metzger|
|Pat Alspaugh||Larry Slipow|
|Saunders Bohan||Sharon Slipow|